Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little more... :)

I've liked high school for the most part. I've changed a lot. I've blended in just enough and stood out just enough. I'm involved in a lot of different things... I've cheered every year of high school, which was a hassle sometimes, but I did it because I truly love cheerleading. When I was little, my mom encouraged me to try all kinds of different things... I was a girl scout... I did Christian Karate haha.... I played baseball... I swam on a swim team... I danced. And when I started cheerleading in middle school it was like I finally found my niche.

I'm really involved with my church too... I sing in the choir, I'm on the drama team... and I love my youth group. It's like a whole nother family :)

Yearbook staff is a blast. I am SO glad I got to be on staff for most of high school. My only regret is that I wish I'd been on staff freshman year too! It's awesome, because I've made friendships that I might never had made if I hadn't been on staff... like Megan, Keri, Cassidy and Camie. My yearbook advisor is amazing. She's the art teacher too. She truly is a very inspiring woman.

My best friend, Ashley is CRAZY :) we're like, attached at the hip. You see her- you see me. You see me- you see her. She has made high school much more fun. We are like sisters :)

I love love love the beach. It's amazing. My favorite place in the world is Avery county, which is in the mountains, but the beach is great too. I couldn't live there, unlike the mountains. I want to and plan to live in the mountains as soon as I graduate. I just love the beach. Walking on the beach at night... going out on the pier... looking for sea shells... its so amazing. I want to be there right now! I'm so ready for summer. My family usually goes in together and buys a big house on the beach.... its so fun :)

I'm getting very homesick for the mountains. I haven't been in like 3 weeks because mock trial has occupied all my saturdays. I'm so glad it's over! I can't wait for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment