Monday, August 16, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come :)

I never have time to write on this blog anymore... and so much has been going on in my life. I'm dating a wonderful, sweet, handsome, Christian guy named Travis... we've been together since May. He's a real keeper :) I leave for college in 3 DAYS! Its crazy.
I've wanted to go to Appalachian State University since I was just a little girl and now I'm finally moving there. I can't wait! My room mate is a sweetheart, and Trav and I met her and her boyfriend, Kolby for lunch one day a few weeks ago. I think we're going to get along great and become good friends.

I'm so excited about college... and after working all summer in the travel department at AAA headquarters, I'm ready to get away. I think home is where your heart is, and my heart has always been in the mountains... so its like I'm finally going home.

It's crazy to think about living on my own.... I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. Trav has an apartment like 2 minutes away (and he goes to asu too) so we'll get to see each other whenever we want... which I'm really excited about bec the lost distance thing is really hard. I'm going to miss my Momma a lot though. She's my best friend and we do everything together.

I have spent soooo much money getting ready to leave. (I still cant believe I move in Friday!) I'm in a really good dorm too:) I just can't wait and my heart is bursting at the seams for all the exciting things coming up. The best is yet to come!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment